|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 9, 2015 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Dec 2, 2015 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to Concordia's United Way/Centraide auction. This is your chance to raise money for a great cause and have lunch with the senior administrator of your choice. The lunch will be paid for by the senior administrator and all proceeds will benefit Centraide of Greater Montreal.
The winning bids will be announced at Concordia's United Way/Centraide closing event taking place on December 3, 2015 at 4:15 p.m. in the EV atrium (1515 St-Catherine Street W.).
The winners will also be contacted directly.
You need to register with the auction site in order to place a bid.
Choose VIEW AUCTION in the tabs above to see the lisitngs.
Thank you for participating!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted on December 3, 2015 to make arrangements for payment and to get the instructions on how to arrange the lunch.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to Centraide of Greater Montreal)
Payments can be sent to:
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W. suite GM 801.51
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —